29 Nov RICH DAD POOR DAD
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kyosaki is the #1 Personal Finance book of all time… translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world. Rich Dad Poor Dad is a very good book to read, Rich Dad Poor Dad Opens up our minds and eyes to a different way of thinking.
Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert’s story of growing up with two dads , his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad , and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing. The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
This book is a really great book and very easy to understand.
Rich Dad Poor Dad…
- Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
- Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
- Shows parents why they can’t rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
- Defines once and for all an asset and a liability
- Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success